Wedding Crafts

I've been neglecting my blog a bit of late. Even neglecting brewing and knitting a bit as well. I'm still working away on my stripy socks and my Tempting jumper though they have stalled a bit since I left them at my parents house by mistake.
My excuse is I'm preparing to head off to get married next week. But I couldn't get married without some craftiness going into the whole thing. So I made some mead which is a traditional honeymoon drink. It won't be quite ready to drink for the month after the wedding but it's the principle of the thing that counts. I'm also knitting myself a wedding garter in some blue 4ply cotton. It's very pretty and lacy and it'll be nice to wear something I made myself on the day.

1 comments:

Iamreddave says
June 12, 2008 at 7:55 AM

Stop slacking off writing on the internet and get back to knitting that garter...