Smug Spinning Satisfaction

With my first ever yarn from my spinning wheel I had to make something and decided on a get the skinny scarf a free pattern from interweave crochet.

It's a really nice easy pattern and the scarf itself is perfect for wearing with the weather at this time of year. No sign of summer sun in Dublin yet. It spirals a bit but I've decided to call that a design feature. I'm so happy I've ended up with something wearable at end of the process of spinning the fibre and then crocheting it into something. Though as I do more crafts I find it's the process I enjoy as much if not more than the end result.





2 Responses to "Smug Spinning Satisfaction" (Leave A Comment)

Sinéad says
May 4, 2009 at 8:49 AM

It's gorgeous! Congrats. You should feel deservedly smug. I love the colour.

Luke McKinney says
May 5, 2009 at 5:32 AM

Good job, and the spiral looks great and on-purpose for sure.